Thursday, August 19, 2010

Black, White and Red Decor'




i have recently decorated my room, it is filled with all black, white and red decor 
 i have had soo much inspiration for my room just by looking at pictures from the internet and magazines as soon as i saw the look of black, white and red decor together i knew that's what i wanted my room to look like.








MY: Mannequin and contemporary mirror




A Contemporary Mirror Similar To Mine

i love love love my red wall its a deep red which catches your eye everytime you enter the room also making it feel warm and cosy 

My display box


 

The Collection of my many perfumes

just some of my many pieces jewelery






The Next Edition To My Room Will Hopefully Be a Black Chandelier



  This black and white pattern was the inspiration behind the whole design of my room



My Lamp  




































































1 comment: